Corporate Controller, Charleston, SC
Our client, a privately-held services company headquartered on Daniel Island, is seeking a Corporate Controller to join their team. This is a newly created position and will report directly to the CFO. This is a hands-on position! Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial statements for the Company, monitoring of the GL system, watching for trends, and maintain and/or develop financial statement models.
- Documentation, implementation, monitoring and enhancement of policies and procedures, as well as internal controls.
- Coordinate and lead the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
- Drive greater efficiency throughout the accounting function with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of full-cycle accounting close experience
- Ability and desire to roll up your sleeves
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience setting up and refining processes and procedures
To apply, please fill out the form on your right or send your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.