Marketing/Financial Analyst, Charleston, SC
Our client, based on the peninsula, is looking for a Marketing / Financial Analyst to join their team. This position will report directly to the Corporate Director of Financial Operations and collaborate closely with operations of one or several verticals of the business. This person will work closely with marketing, sales, accounting and operations to ensure decisions are driven using accurate data. Key responsibilities include:
- Building reports and dashboards, forecasting future performance, and reconciling historical results.
- Drive improvement through recommending opportunities, business strategies, and measurement practices.
- Identify and execute initiatives to grow the vertical by working with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis, marketing analysis or financial analysis
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment, comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Advanced working knowledge of querying data from relational databases using SQL
- Advanced working knowledge of Analytics platforms e.g. Google Analytics, Looker, Tableau, Etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated and easy to work with.
Full-time position, salary is negotiable based on experience. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE! To apply, please fill out the form on your right or send your qualifications to email@example.com.