Nonprofit Controller, Charleston, SC
Our client, a local non-profit is seeking a Controller to lead the organization’s finance and accounting efforts. This position is a newly-created role and will be based on the peninsula and will report to the COO.
- Maintain accurate record-keeping of all financial activity related to the organization and federal/state/city grant requirements.
- Record and track income expenses related to all contracts and grants.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Research required document discrepancies with client and/or vendors.
- Complete audit schedules.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting or auditing. Preference to those candidates with non-profit experience!
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please fill out the contact form in the right-hand column of our website along with your resume or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.