Senior Accountant, Charleston, SC
A dynamic, global Charleston-based organization is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their Corporate Accounting department based in Charleston, SC. This is a newly created position with alot of visibility and opportunities for advancement! The responsibilities are varied but include:
- Assist with department business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare and analyze monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist the external financial reporting team as needed
- Manage system-based process improvement initiatives
- Special projects
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, with 3 years of experience in public accounting or working in a hands-on corporate accounting role for a major corporation.
Excellent benefits; salary is negotiable based on experience. Awesome company culture and opportunity for future advancement.