Senior Accountant, Charleston, SC
Our client, a rapidly growing services company, is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. This position will be based in Charleston, SC and will report to the Director.
- Facilitate and report month end close functions
- Reconcile accounts and resolve complex reconciliation issues as necessary
- Prepare and review a variety of financial statements
- Prepare investment reporting
- Special projects & other ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a full-cycle accounting role. CPA track preferred. Must be extremely detail-oriented and have excellent oral and written communication skills. The position is based here in Charleston with the ability to work from home for part of the week. Local candidates only please.
Excellent benefits; salary is negotiable based on experience.